Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update! 1-15-08

Hey! It's been a bit and progress is still slow. However, once Augren is complete, there won't be much more to do anyway. While working on the Quest/Sidequest/ and Town task jobs I decided to post again and release some brand new ideas of mine.

So you don't get bored, here's a screen (I try to impress.)

To the left is the altar, where you can pay and revive K-Oed members. There are Revives, or also called Phoenix downs; but like FFIII there are a bit more rare and not too much of a necessity. The quest center will have 4 quests in the demo. I'm unsure if I should delay the release date and make all 4 completely do-able. (Yes? No? Let me know!)

The major release today is well, not what you think. I'm going to let you know ALL available in-game classes. It's undecided whether I should make changable classes (like FFIII. This game is supposed to be similar game-play wise.)

So far, I've decided to have more characters for p3 and p4 aswell. There are now 4 p3 choices and 5 p4 choices.

Classes are as follows:

P3 :(Rod using) Monk, Heavy Swordsman, Lightning Swordsman, and Magician (Rods/Staves).

P4 : Dragoon, Dark Knight, Wind Swordsman, Ranger, and Holy Swordsman.

There's also Ephren (Swordsman) and Match, (SwordMaster)... (NOTE!: I know there are unusual element sword users and that swords outnumber any other weapon class so far. This is subject to change, But so far the characters that I have are users of those weapons.)

Thanks for reading, check again soon!

No comments: