Wednesday, October 29, 2008

[21. I'm sorry.]

This is my 21st post. The number corresponding to her birth date. Things work out like that... eh?
I'm sorry. Things have been... hectic to say the least. Hero I just hasn't been touched much. I'm still working on the video--one of the hard parts, actually. I can't decide whether to use FRAPS, Camtasia studio 5, or some other program... none of them have the greatest video recording quality, Ephren's eyes are always messed up...

I'm trying. This weekend is homecoming and I've got a poster due next week that took me 6 hours last year. Things are going to work out and Hero I will be finished. Eventually.

I'm glad you've all taken the time to check back often, even though I never have updates for you.
~Stedar

4 comments:

dragonheartman said...

You'll get to it--eventually. :]

Anonymous said...

FRAPS is good enough as long as you aren't using it on an FPS game...

FRAPS + FPS game = OMFG ALIENS ARE KILLING BABIES!

BTW who is that anonymous guy who has neven visited SU.com before?

Michael said...

Can't wait to test out the demo for you Stedar, can't wait to see how it has turned out.

Later, Michael.

Stedar said...

Thanks everyone!