Wednesday, June 23, 2010

[Almost there...]

The demo is progressing at an alarming rate. I really can't believe how fast it went from garbage to... almost good. I'm re-tweaking EVERYTHING, and it's all coming out very nicely (I even finished the glitches with the day and night system... some of my biggest annoyances and issues).

All I need to do is continue my revisions and then add some new content (and further the plot just a little more) and the demo will be finished and up for downloading.

I really need to become active again on forums as well. This blog will also be getting a redesign too... to something more professional looking (and no more random feathers!)

-Stedar

3 comments:

dragonheartman said...

You update more than me now. :P

Stedar said...

Yes but my updates are mostly meaningless :D ;)

Anonymous said...

giev screenshot k?