Monday, September 29, 2008

[Whoa! Lots of hits! - And I'm totally distracted]

Welcome!
There's been so many hits these past 9 days it's ridiculous. But maybe it's that new (and huge) banner I have on Gamingworld forums. Heheh. Anyway, work is... work. I'm still going; but at a slower pace than usual. It's mainly because I'm focused on real life. You know the gist of it; but still. Hero I WILL BE COMPLETED SOON, DON'T YOU WORRY.

In spite of all these website views and returning viewers; here's some new screenshots you haven't seen anywhere else.
A heated scene at Cyria Square with Ephren and some black knights; beware, there's a boss battle!A nice and scenic Inn area from Cyria with a nice little reward for those who venture enough.
Both screens are a little lacking at the moment-just wait until they're finished.

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed your stay!
P.S. I'm estimating a Demo by December 25.
~Stedar

No comments: