Monday, December 1, 2008

[Progress]

Things are going pretty well. I got some work done on a scene or two over Thanksgiving weekend and I actually have a few screens to post.
-I'm entering the Release Something! Day V over at
http://www.rpgmaker.net/forums/index.php?topic=2540.0
Check it out if you'd like!
A new battle transition--yay!The scene is heating up! Cool--spoilers that don't make sense yet!

Thanks for stopping by and let's hope for a Hero I Christmas (and that I make the Release Something! deadline.)
~Stedar

3 comments:

dragonheartman said...

I hope you finish your release for RS! I don't know if I can and I don't wanna make promises. XD

Anonymous said...

Those screenshots look pretty cool Stedar. Keep chipping away as they say!

Who are they? Miners of course!

Anonymous said...

i chekkd out ur gaym pichures and sad "im guna steel teh game frum him"

im guna steel ue gaym frum u