Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year + Update!

Hey everyone! I'd like to announce that work on the Enhanced DBS is on a short hold, while I start the mapping of all the towns that will be accessible in the demo. But for now...

One final sneak-peak of Vander's Jump in action:


And now, a beta screenshot of the first town; Augren. (It's still in progress!)

And now, to announce the features of an everyday town in Hero I. An ordinary town is what you call a 'Center of Commerce' right? Well these C-o-C's (no sexual innuendo meant) are no longer just buy, rest, and leave sorta places. Each town (upon completion) will have Sidequests, Magic Shops, Smithys, Inns, Hidden events, P3's or P4's among the Npcs, Quests, Quest Centers, etc.

I hope you've enjoyed today's update, as I have. (I'm done with the Jump Command- Now that was a pain)

Thanks for checking, see you later

~Stedar



No comments: