Sunday, February 17, 2008

DBS fixes and updates

Hey all! Sorry for the gloomy last post, and the long wait until this post. With the help of Neophyte and SammyGamer, I was able to pinpoint and fix my DBS problems. With that said, I also got a little more of the CC Cave done aswell as one of Ephren's sickest skills, Blue Sting. Lastly, with the help of Void, Chainer, Farah, and many other helpful individuals, I was able to put together the intro of Hero: I and record it with Fraps to be put on Youtube for public view. As a result, It's quite grainy and needs a few fixes, but it's still in progress and is just a sneak-peak for now!


Also, here's some new screenshots you may or may not have seen around.
You've seen a version of the third pick, Swallow Kick before, but I made another to show to you that I've re-tweeked it making it much smoother and faster. The final pic is Blue Sting, Ephren's second to last move in the demo.

Well... That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by and checking out Hero: I!

No comments: